In addition to the getting-started tutorials and guides in this section and the tutorial Jupyter notebooks that it references, the following resources are also useful when making your first steps with the platform:
- Introduction — a general introduction to the platform, including information about its architecture and components, services, and development ecosystem.
- References — full programming references, including API References.
- Concepts — an explanation of core platform concepts and related terminology. Start out by familiarizing yourself with basic concepts such as Data Containers, Collections, and Objects, Streams, and NoSQL Databases.
- Product specifications, including a support matrix and software specifications and restrictions.
- Product and release notes.
- Iguazio sample data set public AWS S3 bucket