In addition to the getting-started tutorials and guides in this section, the links on the dashboard home page, and the tutorial Jupyter notebooks, the following resources are also useful when making your first steps with the platform:
- Introduction — a general introduction to the platform, including information about its architecture and components, services, and development ecosystem.
- References — full programming references, including API References.
- Concepts — an explanation of core platform concepts and related terminology. Start out by familiarizing yourself with basic concepts such as Data Containers, Collections, and Objects, Streams, and NoSQL Databases.
- Product specifications, including a support matrix and software specifications and restrictions.
- Product and release notes.
- Iguazio sample data set public AWS S3 bucket