#MLOPSLIVE WEBINAR SERIES
NetApp's Michael Oglesby on Building ML Pipelines Over Federated Data & Compute Environments
Yaron Haviv speaks with Netapp’s Senior Technical Director AI & Data Engineering about constructing ML pipelines across federated data and compute environments, and building production-ready AI applications that work in hybrid environments (on-prem, cloud and edge).
In this session you’ll learn about:
• Constructing an ML pipeline from heterogeneous data sources and compute environments
• Handling aspects of data replication and synchronization across cloud environments
• Bringing compute to data or data to compute – which is better and when?
• Data tiering and caching strategies to reduce costs and TCO
• Building one stack that works across different cloud and on-prem environments