The platform exposes the following application programming interfaces (APIs).
Data science and MLOps APIs — the platform integrates Iguazio's open-source MLRun machine-learning operations (MLOps) orchestration framework and Nuclio serverless-functions framework. For detailed information about these frameworks and their APIs, see Data Science and MLOps.
Data-layer APIs — the platform exposes multiple APIs for working with data of all types — NoSQL ("key-value") databases, time-series databases (TSDBs), streams, and simple objects (files) — including the following APIs. For detailed information, see the data-layer APIs overview and API references.
- The Iguazio V3IO Python SDK for working with NoSQL and stream data
- The Iguazio V3IO Frames DataFrame API for working with NoSQL and time-series data
- Spark SQL and DataFrames and streaming APIs, including the platform's proprietary APIs for working with NoSQL and stream data
- The platform's simple-object, NoSQL, and streaming RESTful web APIs
- The Iguazio V3IO TSDB Nuclio Functions API, which exposes serverless functions for ingesting and querying time-series data
- Local Linux file-system and Hadoop Compatible File System (HCFS) commands for working with files (simple objects)
Cluster-Management APIs ("Management APIs") [Beta] — the platform exposes REST APIs for performing administrative cluster-management operations. For detailed information, see the cluster-management APIs reference.